Monday, September 27, 2010

Ashford Arms Open Mic 9/23/2010

It was yet another great night at the Ashford Arms Open Mic last week.  We continue to see new faces. The new faces from previous weeks are becoming regulars.  The regulars are AWESOME!  Thanks to all of the great players and fans that keep open mics alive and well.
 
Check out this line up from last Thursday!

We started off with Jason Hykle
  I got busy and didn't get a picture
Sorry Jason!
 
 Zane Nordin with Steve Telfer on Flute

Gabe Montoya with our ever present drummer David Dempsey

Cap'n Rick

Ed Bridge
(one of the new repeats)

Brandon Jantzen

Josh Wager

Holly Reich got Josh to do a duet with her before 
taking the solo seat

Hunter Nelson
(another newcomer that is becoming a regular)

Amy Waters
 
Bruce Ross

 Taveus Lawson

 Rhew Fletcher
Rhew is a first time performer at The Ashford. 
Thanks to Hunter for bringing him in.  
We hope to see him back soon.

 Hey LOOK!  There's me playing with Josh.

 Since Amy took the photos I just have to post them.
There's me again jamming with Brandon, Josh and David.

Thanks again to everyone.  I'm still looking for a new Tuesday night venue. I'll keep you posted.  Until then...I'll see you on Thursdays at the Ashford Arms.

No comments:

Post a Comment